Meeting on 28th April 2019
GSR’s HEADLINES – PLEASE READ THIS OUT TO GROUPS.
- SIG Officers newly elected: ECLO: Lauren
- Each GSR should now have a ‘GSR’ pack. Let the Chairman know if you haven’t.
- 2nd Professional Awareness Day – first meeting on 30th May at 6.00pm at St Lukes Cheltenham. If anyone is interested in helping, please come along.
- 12 Step Lists needed back from all groups who have not yet returned them. Emergency Responders List needs more volunteers particularly in the Forest, Stroud and Evesham
- Venue opportunity. Pip ‘n’ Jims in Leckhampton has now re-opened and they are holding an open evening for any organisations who are looking for a venue. If any groups are looking for a new venue – please contact Susan (Leckhampton Tuesday eve meeting) for details
- Conference Delegates will attend the next Intergroup meeting in July to give feedback on Questions for Conference discussions and outcomes from the York conference. If anyone would like to hear more …. Please come along to next Intergroup meeting.
- Request for more Share articles. Please contact the Share Liaison Officer – Lisa, if you would like more information on how to submit articles for Share.
- Health Liaison Officer is looking for more help. Would you like to develop you service? Learn about the role? Contact Lee for more information
Next Meeting Sunday July 21, 2019: All AA members welcome
Severn Intergroup Headlines 28th April 2019