GSR’s HEADLINES – PLEASE READ THIS OUT TO GROUPS.
- SIG Officers newly elected this time
ECLO: Not filled – Please take this important service post back to group members.
- Questions for Conference to be finalised on 24/2/19 at Deaf Centre – all welcome. This is your chance to be the conscience of the fellowship as a whole.
- 2nd Professional Awareness Day to take place in February 2020
- Committee formed to organise local Mini-Convention for November 2019
- SIG will no longer hold a collection pot as it is currently against guidelines for it to do so. Your group’s GSR can explain this, if you ask.
- There are region service posts which need volunteers! Please speak to your GSR!
- Regional Share Liaison Officer would like you to ask your groups for more Share articles.
- Following the AA Awareness Day, the importance of Meeters and Greeters was highlighted for passing on to groups.
- Ask your GSR for the full Minutes.
Severn Intergroup Headlines 20th January 2019