The aims of the intergroup are to aid the constituent groups in their common purpose of carrying the AA message to the still suffering alcoholic and, by using their combined strength and unity, to improve and maintain good relations with all organisations in the community.
The AA Structure Handbook for Great Britain. p87
There are a number of vacancies to fill including some rotations.
Electronic Communications Liaison Officer is looking for somebody to evolve into this post.
Public Information is looking for somebody to take up that role.
Probation does not have a Liaison Officer at this time.
The next Severn Intergroup meeting is planned for Sunday 20th January 2019 at the Glos Deaf Centre, Colin Rd, Gloucester GL4 3JL starting at 2pm. Please can you supply the usual information as follows:
Group Name & Day:
No of Home Group Members:
Average no. of visitors:
Contribution to SIG:
If you could have your reports back to the Secretary by Mid week, it would be much appreciated!
Sunday, 20 January 2019, 2.00pm
Gloucestershire Deaf Association, Barnwood, GL4 3JL
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Matters arising from the last meeting
- Election of Officers
- Officer Reports [see attached]
- Armed Forces
- Health LO
- Region Rep
- Region Report [see attached]
- Group Reports [see attached]
- Questions for Conference
- Professional Awareness Day – proposal for vote to repeat. (See attached)
- Collection pot at SIG – Tradition 7 – discussion. (See attached)