- SIG Officers newly elected: YPLO (Young People’s Liaison Officer): Jazz
- ALSO (Army Liaison Services Officer): This position is still vacant. If anybody has experience of working with military (preferably but not necessary as an ex-service person themselves) please speak with your Sponsor and then GSR about the role.
- Convention Volunteers Service workshop – There will be the first Convention Service Workshop at 5.30 on Saturday 14th September. This will be at the Hester’s Way Community Centre before the evening meeting. A second workshop will be held in Gloucester in October (date and venue TBC). These are an opportunity for everyone who is interested in doing service (or have already volunteered) at the conventions to learn more.
- ‘Where to find’s – Our Archivist (Steve90) has asked if anyone has any older copies of the Severn Intergroup ‘Where-to-find’, would they consider passing them on so that they can be kept in the Archive of our SiG intergroup history.
- Share Magazines – If anyone has any Share magazines that they no longer need, please remove the centre pages and pass them on to their GSR’s. These will be taken to the next Intergroup and used to pass on the message to others in need.
- Our TLO (Telephone Liaison Officer – Travis) has asked for anybody with a second language and who is willing to undertake 12th Step work, to let him so that we can reach out to the still suffering alcoholic whose first language is not English.
- Travis is also still looking for ‘emergency responders’ for the phone service (people who can cover others). Please contact Travis for more information on the role.
For the full Minutes and details of the Officers Reports:Severn-IG-Minutes-July-2019-FINAL-1.doc (109 downloads)