GSO inc SSO & NSO
- Issues with BT re new Cloud Telephone system seem to be resolving themselves. There will be a meeting with BT on 27th
- Safeguarding document disseminated to the Fellowship with AASN & is also on the website. Revised document (November) is now on the Website.
- General Service Boards Accounts for the year 2017 / 2018 have been approved by our Auditors and signed off by our Honorary Treasurer for the Year.
- Contribution to the International Literature fund made annually. – March 2019 will be – £15,000
AA Service News
- Spring – Jan 25th
- Summer – Apr 25th
- Autumn – Jul 25th
- Winter – Oct 25th
Forums (up to 3 per year, GSB/GSO presentations, not more than once every 3 years per Region)
|20 July||London Region South
Anthony Rowe firstname.lastname@example.org
|Blackfriars Settlement: 1 Rushworth Street,
London SE1 ORB
Pat Mc G
|1 Sept||Wales & Borders
Hotel Llandrindod Wells.
|7 Dec||Matt S.
|7 June||South Midlands||TBC|
|TBC||Eastern Secretary.email@example.com||Community Centre Baldock SG7 6DH|
Seminars (up to 4 per year, not more than once every 3 years per discipline)
- Employment – 21/22 June 2019
- Prisons and Criminal Justice Partnership – 28/29 June 2019
- Archives – 27/28 Sept 2019
Projects – GSO and GSB
- Borthwick Archives Proposal – Archives moved to the Borthwick on 13 September for cataloguing – meeting @ the Borthwick to introduce Harry & Clive will take place on Friday 30 November. The next meeting has been arranged for 15th when we will meet with the Cataloguer James Neil.
- Inside Time (Prison Paper), StreetWise Magazine (aimed at 20-40-year old’s), Community Care Guide (Communities), 50 Plus Magazine (over 50’s), National Students Guide, The Student Advertiser, Student Rag Mag, BMJ (British Medical Journal), RPOAS (Retired Police Officers Association) Magazine, UCan2 Magazine, PosAbility Magazine (Disability), ABLE Magazine (Disability), Civvy Street Magazine (Forces), PR Magazine (Police Resettlement), Pathfinder Magazine (Forces), Quest Magazine (Forces)
- 19 Exhibitions are booked so far for 2019
- Irish Conference Friday 1 – 3 March 2019 Tullamore Court Hotel County Offaly. (Norman and Clive)
- German Conference 5-7 April 2019 in Rosrath near Cologne (Editors Stuart from Share and Kate from Roundabout).
- Danish Conference 27-28 April Faeno-Sund Oddevejen-5500 Middlefart (Terri and Sandi)
- ESM 2019 – 18 – 20 Oct. Park Inn Hotel, York (Amanda S and Erik A)
- SSASM 2019 – 7-9 June Sha-Mani Lodge, Johannesburg (Denice 2nd term and Ranjan B)
- Ranjan was welcomed as our new General Secretary he will be shadowing Roger until Conference
- Maxine will join Pat covering Probation within Criminal Justice umbrella.
- Armed Services and Employment would like to have stands at all our National Conventions for 2019.
- PI Roadshow in Glasgow on 15th and 16th
- As agreed, the 0845-telephone number has now been disconnected.